Ampere Computing LLC, and its wholly-owned subsidiaries (collectively, the “Company” or “we”), respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.amperecomputing.com and any other Company websites and domains (collectively, our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website and between you and the Company.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
4655 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and/or
- that is about you but individually does not identify you.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service we may offer, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We Do Not Collect Sensitive Personal Data
The Company does not intentionally collect, process, or store, and we request that you do not post, upload, store, display, transmit, or submit Sensitive Personal Data on or through the Website. “Sensitive Personal Data” includes, but is not limited to, government-issued identification numbers; financial account numbers; credit or debit card numbers; consumer reports; background checks; any code or password that could be used to gain access to personal accounts; genetic data or biometric data; any personal information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership; or data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation. We are not responsible and will not be liable for any loss or damages you or another individual may experience due to your disclosure of Sensitive Personal Data while using the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To deliver, maintain, debug and improve our products and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, if applicable.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To provide you with technical and customer support.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you an email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at privacy[at]amperecomputing[dot]com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
International Data Transfers
General Privacy Rights
The Company is committed to maintain accurate information that you share with us and will use commercially reasonable efforts to allow you to access the personal information you provide us. Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information or if you wish to access, modify, or remove your personal information, please contact us as privacy[at]amperecomputing[dot]com. We will endeavor to respond to all reasonable written requests to access, modify, or remove personal information in a timely manner within thirty (30) days.
Additional GDPR Rights
Individuals located in certain countries and jurisdictions have certain statutory rights in relation to your personal information. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to exercise your rights and request certain actions with respect to your personal information.
- Right to Erasure (aka “Right to be Forgotten”). You may have a broader right to erasure of personal information that we hold about you, such as, for example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected or we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as, for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held. We may be permitted to store the data but not further process it. We may need to keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future.
- Right to Data Portability. You may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the data to another data controller without effecting the usability of the data.
- Right to Object to Processing. You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal information, such as for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for a task in the public interest.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. You may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
If you are entitled and would like to exercise such rights, please contact us at privacy[at]amperecomputing[dot]com. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
4655 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
or via our toll number: (669) 770-3700